LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Damn 180

I have been at 180 lbs for the past 2 months!!  I cannot break free from the 180's.  It's driving me insane.  I don't know what to do differently.  I would LOVE to see 179 on that scale.  It's so frustrating to me that I cannot get past 180.  That's why I haven't been updating here as often as I had planned to and as often as I did when I was dropping weight. 

In positive news, I ran my very first mile straight yesterday.  This was after THREE weeks off due to a foot injury.  I ran a mile straight in 10:08.  So, today I went back to the gym and I ran a mile straight in 9:49!  Not only did I still run a mile straight, but I took off 19 seconds.  Pretty darn proud of myself!!

I am running in the Color Me Rad race on Sunday.  I am nervous to see what my foot does.  I know I won't be able to run the entire race, but I want to be able to run at least a mile and I want to be running when I cross the finish line.  That's all I want.  When I started this journey of training for a 5k, I was hoping to be running 3 miles by now, but with my foot injury and a terrible stomach bug that wiped me out for 2 weeks, I will take being able to run a mile straight!!  Very proud of that achievement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment