LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This morning I weighed in at exactly 182 lbs.  That puts my BMI at 25.4.  I am almost in the "healthy weight" range.  To get into that, I will need to weigh 178 lbs.  That is within reach!!  This is such an amazing accomplishment for someone who once had a BMI of 30.5!  My goal weight is still 170 lbs.  I have 12 lbs to go!  Once I reach that goal, my BMI will be 23.7!!  That is so exciting to me!  I have been really sticking to my healthy eating and not going over my calories at all this week.  Last Friday, my weigh in day, I was disappointed to find I'd lost less than 1 lb in 2 weeks.  However, I tried not to let it bother me and I am just going to keep on keeping on.  Praying I lose at least 1 lb this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment