LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, January 7, 2013

No holiday gain!

I did it...I survived the holidays without gaining any weight at all!  It helped that I had the stomach flu and didn't feel like eating much.  I weighed in this morning at 183.2.  That is down from the 185 that I have been stuck at for a very long time, but not quite down to the 181 I got down to over the summer.  That seems so long ago!  Oh how I am bummed that I let the scale go back up instead of continue to go down.  Oh well, live and learn, right?  I am happy that I finally got that scale to budge off of 185.  That is an accomplishment and I have really been sticking to my diet and exercise this last week.  It's amazing how sticking to it can help you accomplish your goals!  My long term goal is to get to 170 lbs.  Only 13 lbs to go!  Once I get to 170, I would like to see if I am happy there or if I will need to tone more/lose more.  We will see.  For now, I am happy to see the scale move and know that I am feeding my body the right way and working out to make myself healthy for a longer and happier life.

No comments:

Post a Comment