LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

I was running...

Normally, I walk/run about 4 times a week with my friend, Mikki.  Today, she couldn't come to work out with me because her son was sick.  We talked earlier in the day and decided we would rest today and then work out tomorrow.  Well, I got antsy and all the negative thoughts I have about myself started eating at me.  So I laced up my shoes and hit the track solo!  Something I don't do very often and something I don't enjoy doing.  I walked the first lap around and then decided to run the long portions of the track.  Wow, was that tough.  Normally I jog with Mikki and it's a really slow pace.  Today, I was booking it!  Woohoo!  I hated every second of it and my lungs felt like they were on fire, but I pushed through and did it.  I didn't want the others walking at the track to look at me as a failure.  Now...if I could just get this darn weight to start coming off again.  It's so darn discouraging.

No comments:

Post a Comment