LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, October 26, 2012

Ready to Q.U.I.T!!!

I am stuck at my current weight and it is really getting to me.  I have always wanted to be in the 170s.  I think that is a great weight for me.  And yet, here I am, I can't get out of the 180s!  When I eat right and exercise like this and don't lose anything, I get really upset.  I'm not sure what else I can try, short of starving myself, to get to the 170s.  It's like my body wants to hang on to every ounce.  I have been walking 2 miles and doing strength training at the corners of the track all this week and I haven't lost anything.  I am bummed.  It makes me want to give up and stuff my face with Reese's Cups.  Ugh.  Why does this have to be so hard???  Overall, I do feel better about my appearance when I am working out and eating right and I know it's what's best for my body.  I just wish my body would repay me with lower numbers on the scale.  Doesn't help any that my husband tells me he's finally at his lowest weight he's been...166.  Seriously??  166???  He weighs 20 lbs less than I do.  This sucks.  Badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment