LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What a whirlwind!

The past few months have flown by!  My last blog post was in May.  Yikes!!  Since then, we have up and moved to Albuquerque, NM.  All the while, I have maintained my weight loss.  Still haven't lost these last 15 pounds, but I am working on it.  As it stands this morning, I am 183.2 lbs.  Yes, that's 2 lbs up from my lowest weight, but I am just fine with that, considering that for an entire month I was living with a limited way of cooking meals.  Since moving here, I have been walking over 3 miles about 4 days per week.  Now, I am starting to add weights in again and I am feeling it!  Yesterday, I also played soccer for 30 minutes with my kids.  Wow am I feeling it today!!  I am trying my hardest to get these last 15 lbs off.  I think if I can get down to 170, I will be thrilled!!  We are enjoying our new surroundings and having a great time exploring and making new friends.  It's been easier to move than I thought it would be.  Now if only losing weight would be so easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment