LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 9, 2012

Weigh in...ain't gonna happen!

Ahhh, I just typed up this super long blog post and then Blogger ate it.  Totally bummed!!  Anyway, today is supposed to be my weigh in day for my 19 Pounds in 19 Weeks Challenge.  However, it's that time of the month for me, so I know better than to step on the scale!  I usually gain anywhere from 3 to 5 pounds during this lovely time, so I know that if I step on the scale to weigh in, it's only going to depress me.  I am so very afraid to step on the scale and see a 2 in front of my number.  Even though I was 185 lbs at my last weigh in, I am still scared of getting back up into the 200's.  I was so unhappy and embarrassed when I weighed over 200 lbs.  I never want to feel like that again!  No more 2's for me...unless it's at the end.  So even though I'm skipping this weigh-in, I will weigh in next Friday and I should be at 185 (at the highest) to be on track for losing 19 lbs in 19 weeks.  I will be happy with 185 because my body is still recovering from when I was so sick.  So as long as I am 185 next Friday, I'll be doing a happy dance! 




I did my Before/During picture compilation today.  The "During" picture is the most recent picture I have of me, but it was taken when I was 10 lbs heavier.  I see the most difference in my stomach area and my face.  I am now 30 lbs lighter than I was in my "Before" picture.  Very proud of that, although I still have at least 15+ lbs to lose.  A healthy weight range for me is 133 to 179 lbs.  I know that when I was 140, I looked freakishly skinny and was told by several people that I needed to "go eat", so I don't want that.  I am thinking I'll be happy anywhere from 160-170 lbs.  It sure seems that these last 15 lbs are going to be the hardest of this entire journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment