LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Ripped in 30 (Jillian Michaels)


I went to Target yesterday and was able to find the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 DVD for $9.  I brought it home and had every intention of starting it last night, but then I forgot that our tv in our basement, where I usually work out, was broken and we were in desperate need of a cleaning down there before we could move our other tv into the spot where the old tv was.  So, instead of working out last night, I spent the evening cleaning the basement.  We got the tv moved into position and ready to go.  So, this morning I popped in the DVD and got to work.  I set out with an idea that I would do week 1 twice.  Yeah, that didn't happen.  It was harder than I expected it to be!  There were a lot of push-ups and I have such weak wrists from years of gymnastics when I was little.  However, she also shows them modified, so that's how I did them.  It wasn't too bad, but not easy enough that I could do it twice in one day.  I will be sore tomorrow.  I am not sure that I will have time daily to do this, but I would like to do it 30 times and then post my results.  I am still going to be following my restricted diet of 1390 calories (net) per day and log those calories/workout through MyFitnessPal. 

   

No comments:

Post a Comment