LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Annoyed!

I have searched my house high & low for my 30 Day Shred DVD.  I have no idea where it went.  So now I have to come up with something else to do.  This is such a bummer because I was hoping to complete the 30 days.  Well, at least now I have my measurements all taken.  Yesterday I couldn't find the DVD so I did about half of Jillian's Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism DVD.  It is not my favorite, at all.  I don't like how long it is.  I am going to buy the Ripped in 30 DVD and start that.  I like that it will give you results in 30 days.  That is what I am wanting.  Wish I could find that darn 30 Day Shred, but as I was reading through the description of Ripped in 30 on Amazon.com, I think I might actually like it better than the 30 Day Shred.  So now I just have to wait for it to arrive.  I hate waiting....

No comments:

Post a Comment