LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, March 5, 2012

30 Day Shred


I have owned Jillian Michaels' 30 Day Shred DVD for a very long time now.  I have done it a few times, but never the entire 30 days thru.  I am strongly considering starting tonight when we get home from my parents' house.  I have read a lot about it and I know there are 3 levels that you do for 10 days each.  I keep seeing all these phenomenal results online and I want those results too!  So I am going to start either tonight or tomorrow morning.  I know that it can be hard on my knees, so I need to be careful of that, but otherwise I think I'd enjoy seeing where I am in 30 days as compared to day 1.  Wish me luck!


Beginning of 30 Day Shred:

High Waist (just under ribs):        34 inches
Low Waist (at belly button):        40 inches
Hips:                                             43.5 inches
Thighs (at largest part):                25.25 inches
Arms:                                            11.75 inches
Bust at smallest part:                    35.25 inches
Bust at largest part:                      42 inches

No comments:

Post a Comment