LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What a way to lose weight!

Well, this stomach virus has returned. I felt good over the weekend, but then this past Monday, I started feeling bad again. No vomiting, just diarrhea and severe stomach pains. No fun! However, I did reach my short term goal weight of 185!! This makes me want to cry because I am now 15 lbs under 200 lbs and I never thought I'd make it under 200 lbs, much less 15 lbs under!


This is a day to celebrate!!  Can't believe I am seeing 185 on the scale.  I hope that in less than a month, I can be at 179.  That is my next short term goal...to get into the 170's.  I really would like to get to feeling better so that I can exercise.  It's much easier to lose weight when I can exercise.  I wish I felt better today because I'd love to take the dog for a walk.  It's so nice out and not only would she love it, but I could use the fresh air.  Unfortunately, I just can't stay out of bed for any length of time. 

This Friday marks week 17 (counting backward) of the 19 lbs in 19 weeks challenge.  I have lost a total of 4 lbs in 2 weeks, so I am ahead of the game.  I hope this 2 lbs/week continues.  I am not counting on it, however, because I have been so sick and I plan on getting better soon! :o)

Only 15 lbs to go to reach my long term goal of 170!  Very exciting! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment