LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Inches lost, despite scale going UP...

OK, so I knew this would happen at some point on my weight loss journey.  The scale is staying the same.  In fact, it has gone UP, which is not cool at all.  When I was sick, I got down to 185 lbs.  I am now at 188. *sigh*  However, I took my measurements this morning and I cannot be too sad about them.  On March 5th, these were my measurements:

March 5th:

High Waist (just under ribs): 34 inches
Low Waist (at belly button): 40 inches
Hips: 43.5 inches
Thighs (at largest part): 25.25 inches
Arms: 11.75 inches
Bust at smallest part: 35.25 inches
Bust at largest part: 42 inches

And today...these are my measurements...

March 14th:

High Waist (just under ribs): 33.5 inches (- 0.5 inches)
Low Waist (at belly button):  39.75 inches (- 0.25 inches)
Hips: 43 inches (- 0.5 inches)
Thighs (at largest part): 25 inches (- 0.25 inches)
Arms: 11.75 inches (Stayed the same, which is great!!)
Bust at smallest part: 35 inches (- 0.25 inches)
Bust at largest part: 41.5 inches (- 0.5 inches)

Overall, despite the scale going up instead of down, I have lost a total of 2.25 inches in 9 days!!  All I have been doing is working out and eating the right way.  I have actually increased my calorie intake from 1200 to 1500 calories per day.  I just wasn't feeling satisfied at 1200 calories.  I felt tired, hungry, and grumpy all the time.  I'm also working on building muscle at this point, along with losing fat.  I have lost this weight by doing the Ripped in 30 workout...not the 30 Day Shred, which I have still yet to find.  It's somewhere around here.  I am so excited by these results, despite the fact that the scale is not moving.  As long as I am looking good and feeling good, I don't necessarily care what the number on the scale says. 

However, with that being said, I am 13 lbs away from what it says on my driver's license, which is 175 lbs.  I sure would love for that to not be a complete lie.  I am getting closer and closer.  When I went for that picture, I weighed well over 215, so that was a 40 lb lie.  Now it's only a 13 lb lie and I am so proud of myself for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment