LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Inches?

My mom took me shopping on Marh 4th, the day after my birthday, and bought me some new spring/summer clothes.  She got me this really cute pair of white capris in a size 14.  When I tried them on in the store, they fit perfectly.  The waist was comfortable without being too tight.  Perfect fit!  When I got them out to put them on yesterday for the first time, they are too big around the waist.  In fact, I can fit my entire arm down inside them!  Hooray!  So even though the scale isn't moving at all, I must be losing inches, right??  I just wish those suckers would come off faster.  I am growing more and more impatient as the days wear on.  Sometimes I want to just give up and eat whatever the heck I want.  No more counting calories or exercising.  However, I am really gonna stick with this program and see if I can get my body to change even though it's being super resistant right now.  Come on body...you can do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment