LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

How low can ya go?

OMG, I weighed in at 184.8 this morning!!!!  I have been having trouble with the scale.  It just wouldn't budge for the longest time.  I got down to 185 when I was so sick with that stomach bug, but then I got back up to 187 and hovered there for the longest time.  I have been eating more (up to 1500 calories) and working out and I finally am down to 184.8.  Sooooo excited I could scream!!  I am anxious to lose these next 5 lbs and get into the 170's!  That would be a freaking dream come true and I cannot remember the last time I weighed 170 lbs.  Heck, I can't remember the last time I was under 200 lbs before this time around.  So proud of myself and knowing that I didn't take any diet pills or do anything drastic.  Just changed what I was putting into my body and how much of it and started exercising.  Feeling super proud this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment