LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Measurements...again

It's only been 4 days since I last took my measurements.  I was going to save it for Friday, which is my usual weigh in day, but I just couldn't wait.  Sometimes I need that satisfaction of seeing some sort of progress!  Here are my current measurements:

March 27th:

High Waist (just under ribs): 33 (-.25 inches)
Low Waist (at belly button): 39.25 (-.25 inches)
Hips: FORGOT THIS ONE!  Oops!  Will do it next week.
Thighs (at largest part): 24.5 (no change)
Arms: 11.75 inches (Stayed the same, which is great!!)
Bust at smallest part: 33.5 (-.25 inches)
Bust at largest part: 39.5 (-.75 inches)

Total inches lost: 1.5

I am ecstatic that in 4 days I've lost 1.5 inches from my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment