LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The big 3-0!!

I have kind of been hovering between 185-187 the past few weeks or so.  It's been aggravating.  So, this week I cracked down on what I have been putting in my mouth since I haven't had a whole lot of time to work out.  We're preparing for our move to New Mexico and I am preparing to home school my kids for the first time ever, so I have been using my work out time for research.  Anyway, I stepped on the scale yesterday and I have lost 0.8 lbs!!  So, I officially hit 184.0.  This is the lowest weight I've been in my entire adult life.  I am still aiming for 170, which means I need to lose 14 more lbs.  I can totally do this!!!  Since starting this blog, I have lost 30 lbs.  My very first entry, I weighed 214 lbs.  I am super proud of myself, even though it has taken me a very long time.  There have been set backs and times where I have slacked off, but I have lost 30 lbs and am so much healthier for it.  I have lost 14% of myself!  WOOHOO!!  So, now I just have to work on these last 14 lbs and toning myself up.  I think I will be happy at 170 lbs, but we will see.  I feel so much better about my body already.

MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment